Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Build upon an already successful career by leveraging your skills and experiences in a new kind of environment to: make great bonuses work with a great group of people share knowledge and develop others work with a broader array of companies get the flexibility and support that you need
- Base Salary: TBC
- Commission: 45-80% of successful candidate introduction fees (depending on the agreed upon remuneration model)
*OR within 3 hours of Shibuya/Nakameguro. Remote work is ok but there is an expectation of occasional office visits.
We are seeking a highly experienced and seasoned Recruitment Consultant to join our team at Source Edge. As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong client base, as well as sourcing and placing top talent in a variety of industries.
In this role, you will work largely independently, with the support of our team when needed. You will have the opportunity to utilize your extensive recruitment knowledge and experience to build and grow your own desk, while also contributing to the overall success of the agency.
As a mature and professional member of our team, you will be expected to lead by example and enhance our company culture through your positive attitude and work ethic. You will also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates, and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Source and place top talent for a variety of industries
- Develop and maintain a strong client base
- Utilize your extensive recruitment knowledge and experience to build and grow your own desk
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Contribute to the overall success of the agency
- Lead by example and enhance company culture
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruitment
- Proven track record of success in the recruitment industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- High level of customer service skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this position. If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team as a Recruitment Consultant, please submit your resume for consideration.