Recruitment Consultant (No Recruitment Experience)
Leverage your professional skills in a new area and, concurrently, fundamental skills to thrive in a commerical, networking-driven career: Resilience Creativity Communication Skills Negotiation Skills Drive Perserverance Humour Time Management
- Base Salary: ~JPY 400,000 per month
- Commission: 35-50% of successful candidate introduction fees
*OR within 3 hours of Shibuya/Nakameguro. Remote work is ok but there is an expectation of occasional office visits.
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the recruitment process for our clients, including sourcing and interviewing candidates, and matching them with suitable job opportunities.
As an inexperienced Recruitment Consultant, you will receive training and support to develop your skills and knowledge in the field. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and work with a variety of clients in different industries.
- Support the recruitment process for clients, including sourcing candidates through various channels, such as job boards and social media
- Conduct initial interviews with candidates to assess their suitability for job opportunities
- Match candidates with suitable job openings based on their skills and experience
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience which includes dealing with external stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a desire to learn and grow in the role
- Specific experience in customer service or sales is preferred, but not required
If you are interested in starting your career in recruitment and are eager to learn and develop your skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.