Professional Talent Sourcing Expert
Develop the fundamental skills to thrive in a commerical, networking-driven career: Resilience Creativity Communication Skills Negotiation Skills Drive Perserverance Humour Time Management
- Base Salary: JPY 300,000 per month
- Commission: 15% of successful candidate introduction fees
*OR within 3 hours of Shibuya/Nakameguro. Remote work is ok but there is an expectation of occasional office visits.
A candidate/talent sourcer in our team will be responsible for identifying and attracting qualified candidates for various job openings represented by our recruitment agency. The sourcer will work closely with both recruiters in our team as well as hiring managers at our client companies to understand their needs and proactively source candidates through various methods, including social media, job boards, events and referrals.
- Identify and attract qualified candidates for various job openings at the agency
- Proactively source candidates through various methods, including social media, job boards, and employee referrals
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to understand their needs and preferences
- Screen and evaluate candidates to determine fit for open positions
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Participate in job fairs and other recruiting events as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sourcing and recruiting activities in the agency’s applicant tracking system (ATS)
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting or sourcing
- Strong knowledge of various sourcing techniques, including social media and job board searches
- Excellent, proactive and clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn how to operate an applicant tracking systems (ATS)
If you are a proactive and skilled sourcer with a passion for recruiting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!